Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Law of Attraction" or "Law of Love"

"Law of Attraction" or "Law of Love" is the most powerful law in this universe. Huge number of people across the planet have come across this most stupendous law.. i can myself see, feel and have the miracles happening in my life owing to this law. This laws very beautiful says, in simple words, "whatever we give thought to, rather give feelings to, comes into being for us."

I am personally having wonderful and powerful experiences in my life everyday as I am bringing my desired life into being.. Here in this post, I desire that let us all give prowess to this powerful law by sharing some of our own life experiences of everyday life with everybody as we live the law of attraction into being.

"Every circumstances, every  event, and every meeting of every person -everything that you live- is because of what you have been thinking about, pondering, remembering, observing, cinsidering and imagining.... You are literally thinking your life into being."

1 comment:

  1. An interesting incident of Law of attraction as shared by Vinay Ji with me,
    He wanted to reach Chennai from Trichy(app. 320 kms.) early morning on tuesday owing to Raksha Bandhan celebration at his home, but for some reasons it became very late for him to start, hence he was standing at Trichy Central bus stand at midnight but he was not able to get the bus, then he made a mental note at 12:35am that "I will get bus by 12:40am, it will start from here by 1:15am and I will reach Chennai by 7:15 and hence home by 7:30am.. and guess what, he got a bus at 12:40am, thou he did not take that, he took bus at 12:41am , the bus started at 1:10am and reached Chennai at &:10am and he entered home by 7:30am sharp".

    ReplyDelete